At PPS Automation we have an extensive knowledge and competencies within automation and digitalization of production and packaging processes. We offer to help with everything from the initial calculation of a business case to the delivery of equipment and technology.
The requirements for companies’ production flexibility are constantly increasing, and a large part of the challenges of the time can be addressed with automation.
Digitalization often goes hand in hand with automation, as digitalization is used to, among other things, collect data and show where the processes can be optimized. Therefore, automation of your production and packaging processes does not necessarily require replacement of equipment, but rather a smarter way of using your existing equipment.
Automation can also optimize your workforce, as employee resources can be moved to other work areas, and it is not necessary to move work tasks to countries with lower labor costs, to gain competitive advantages.
What do you get out of it?
A few examples of what automation can mean for you:
- Reduced operating costs
- Streamlining production, where speed, uniformity and precision are improved
- Get a more flexible production
- Optimized processes that ensure product quality in the best possible way
- Reduced waste and a more environmentally friendly production
- Move the workforce away from ergonomically inconvenient and monotonous tasks
- Get extra manpower that offers fast payback time and maximum versatility with a lot of potential job features
Contact us for a non-committal discussion on how we can optimize your productivity and increase you competitiveness.
We work toegther with a number of recognized and specialized partners, who each excels within their field. Read more about our partners here.
We have implemented solutions within automation and process optimization for a large number of customers, including Novo Nordisk, FujiFilm and Biogen.
Follow the latest news and get the latest knowledge about technology, insights from cases, invitations to events and news about relevant subjects within the industry.